Almond Joy Bites
Growing up my go-to candy bar was always Almond Joys. I love the almond, chocolate, and coconut combo! I recreated the Almond Joy recipe into something healthy and nutritious that your body will thank you for. If you have a sweet tooth and want to keep to a healthier lifestyle, this recipe is perfect for you!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Process the almonds in a food processor
- Add your remaining ingredients and mix until it forms a dough
- Roll them into balls and freeze
- Simple, delicious, and easy. Enjoy!
Frances is an amazing health and lifestyle coach whose main goal is to help our community get physically and mentally stronger with every mindful choice we make.