Social Media Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic & passionate individual with Social Media management experience to join our team.
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for managing and expanding the social media communities that you will be administrating, as well as working together with other team members to outline, compile and create dynamic email campaigns for the purpose of driving customer acquisition, engagement & loyalty.
We are a small but growing team. Here you will work directly with our founders and alongside our other social media account managers, project managers and our creative crew.
- Day-to-day management and execution of social media campaigns, including Facebook and Instagram as well as newly emerging platforms
- Compiling weekly campaign emails for the accounts you manage
- Manage the creative process and workflow including media plan execution and optimization
- Communicate w/ followers, respond to queries in a timely manner & monitor customer reviews
- In-person visits to communicate and collaborate with clients
- Collecting, monitoring and distributing social media metrics on a weekly basis
- Collaborate with teams, such as marketing, sales & customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest & implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions & contests
- Monitor & measure growth of community, analyzing & reporting on effectiveness of initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies & trends in social media, design tools & applications
- Understanding of how content is shared and consumed across digital, social & mobile platforms
- Ability to create, together with our media designers, compelling content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with social community management and reporting and the ability to write effectively and grammatically correct within those platforms
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to the team
- Familiar with Word and Excel and web based project management tools.
For more information on how to apply, visit http://csnetworks.org/ Job ID#120750