CFO- Chief Financial Officer
Retail Company looking for CFO/ VP of Finance. Highly preferred to have a CPA since candidate will be the only accountant on staff. Small financial department. Good to have some retail background.
- Prepare Annual budget
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Calculate and file online sales tax returns
- Issue weekly sales and transaction analysis.
- Issue weekly flash cash report,
- Issue weekly 13 week cash flow projections.
- Liaison with bank and landlords as well as Vendors and factors.
- Supervise Bookkeepers and A/P department.
- Work with HR dept.
- Approve all expense bills.
- Resolve and approve all problem merchandise invoices.
- Work on reducing prices on all company expenses: supplies, utilities, fees, medical and freight costs.
For more information on how to apply, visit http://csnetworks.org/ Job ID# 119873