Almond Joy Bites
Growing up my go-to candy bar was always Almond Joys. I love the almond, chocolate, and coconut combo! I recreated the Almond Joy recipe into something healthy and nutritious that your body will thank you for. If you have a sweet tooth and want to keep to a healthier lifestyle, this recipe is perfect for you!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Process the almonds in a food processor
- Add your remaining ingredients and mix until it forms a dough
- Roll them into balls and freeze
- Simple, delicious, and easy. Enjoy!
Frances is an amazing health and lifestyle coach whose main goal is to help our community get physically and mentally stronger with every mindful choice we make.
You may also be interested in...