Banana Oat Muffins
If you have a sweet tooth and want to stick to healthy and clean ingredients, this is the recipe for you!
- 3 Medium ripe bananas
- 1 Large egg
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Throw in all the ingredients in a blender and mix well (besides the chocolate chips).
- Once the mixture is well blended, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a muffin pan well and pour the mixture in the muffin tins and sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake on 350*F for about 30 minutes.
- Wait until the muffins cool and then take them out of the molds.
Frances is an amazing health and lifestyle coach whose main goal is to help our community get physically and mentally stronger with every mindful choice we make.